Give yourself the power to work around any schedule. You can route callers to extensions or to voicemail, depending on the time and date of the call, the number of the caller and the number dialed. You can have different answering rules for every extension and number that you have. You can strategize how you will design your phone system and be able to maximize your business communications.
Route calls based on time, date, and date range >>
- Define business hours, select a greeting to play and choose where to route calls.
- Define how calls should be handled after hours (e.g., forward calls to a home phone or directly to voicemail).
- Route calls to any phone and play custom greetings during specified date ranges for holidays, vacations, or special events.
Route calls based on Caller ID information >>
- Have family members or important customers routed directly to a personal cell phone, while all others are directed to office phones or voicemail.
- Schedule calls to your company sales department for one agent on Mondays and Wednesdays and for another agent the rest of the week.
Route calls based on the number called >>
- If your company has more than one RingCentral number, you can apply different rules for each number.
- Great for maintaining different business names or tracking marketing efforts.
Edit answering rules online from any computer >>