Route callers to your office, home or mobile phones with the RingCentral call forwarding features. You can even direct calls to team members located in remote offices. There are different options for you when you set up your call forwarding, giving your more freedom in managing your incoming calls. You can easily and quickly set different answering rules depending on the time of call or the number calling.
- FindMe forwards calls to several user-defined phone numbers
- Selected numbers ring simultaneously or in sequential order
- Define the number of times a phone rings before the call is forwarded to another device
- FollowMe overrides FindMe forwarding setup and forwards calls to a single number
- Configure a FollowMe number on the fly or select a designated number
- Use FollowMe to forward calls to a mobile phone while away from office, or to a nearby landline when cellular reception isn’t available