RingCentral call logs keep an extensive record of all your calls and transactions, as well as details such as name of caller, time, date, length of the call and result of transaction.
Through call logs, you can easily and systematically keep track of all your communications. Use it for transaction tracking, billing and business metrics and expense reports. You can also search specific calls according to date range, type of call, extension or phone number. You can download your call logs to your computer, print or analyze data through other software.
Use call log data for strategic planning >>
- Track transactions, expenses, billing and business metrics
- Get a clear picture of who your employees are calling and faxing
Quickly search and sort call logs >>
- Search logs by date range, type of call and whether the call was inbound or outbound
- Sort call logs by simply clicking any column header
Download call logs or have them delivered by email >>
- Download call logs for use with Microsoft Excel® for detailed analysis and accounting records
- Send call logs as an email attachment for record keeping or to share information
- Schedule automated delivery of call logs by email on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
Return calls and respond to messages with click-to-call out >>
Listen to recorded calls >>