RingOut enables one-touch calling from any phone or Internet-enabled computer.
By phone >>
When using RingOut from a PC, RingCentral dials the caller first, then connects the caller to the desired recipient.
Use RingOut to:
- Make calls using your business caller ID from any location, such as a hotel room.
- Save money when traveling—RingOut only charges for the inbound call, not the outbound call.
- Click any number your company’s online account, including contacts, messages, and call logs, to place a call.
- Dial numbers directly from Microsoft® Outlook®.
- Call any number from most applications by highlighting the number, then clicking RingOut.
Smartphone app >>
Use any RingCentral mobile app to RingOut and show your business number on the go.