RingCentral is integrated with Microsoft Office, letting you call and fax from many popular Microsoft applications. You can dial numbers of your Outlook contacts and get faxes in your Outlook inbox. You can even send a fax directly from applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Receive voice and fax messages via Outlook >>
- Configure RingCentral to send voicemail and faxes directly to Outlook.
- Forwarding a voice or fax message to a colleague is as easy as sending an email.
Automatically identify callers as Outlook contacts >>
- See and hear the names of outlook contacts that call or fax when using Softphone.
- Hear the auto-receptionist read your contacts’ names aloud before accepting calls.
- Configure the auto-receptionist to bypass screening Outlook contacts.