RingCentral for Desk
Harness the power of your phone system combined with Desk.com.
Benefits of RingCentral for Desk
Double up on all-cloud technology to
immediately create more memorable
- Make and take calls through your RingCentral phone system while working in your Desk.com cases.
- Work anytime through your favorite browser on Window or Mac—agents never have to worry about installing software.
- Click-to-dial phone numbers shown on your screen for any Desk.com customer record eliminates misdials and speeds up response times.
Provide personalized customer interactions during every call.
- Existing Desk.com customer records are instantly matched to incoming callers and displayed on the screen, preparing agents to immediately provide insightful conversation.
- A new Desk.com case is automatically created for each customer call, freeing the agent to keep their attention on the customer.
- Agents can take notes directly in the customer record while they’re still on the phone to effortlessly gather important customer details.
How does RingCentral for Desk work?
The app runs in your Desk.com account and enables you to use any RingCentral device for dialing customers and answering calls. You can make outbound calls from Desk.com, using RingCentral RingOut, just by clicking on the phone number displayed on your screen. Incoming calls trigger the app to automatically bring up available matching customer records and create new cases.
How do I get RingCentral for Desk?
RingCentral is a cloud-based app. Your company administrator can enable phone settings in Desk.com. See the RingCentral for Desk Administrators Guide for instructions.
To learn more about how to make and receive calls using RingCentral, see the RingCentral for Desk User Guide.
Does RingCentral for Desk only work with my desk phone?
You can use the app with any RingCentral device, including your desk phone, the RingCentral mobile app, and RingCentral for Desktop.
What are the requirements for using RingCentral for Desk?
- RingCentral for Desk is available for Office Premium and Enterprise customers.
- You must have a Desk.com account, and running operating systems with Windows XP or above, or Mac OS X Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers: Chrome 30 and above, Firefox 25 and above, Safari 6.0.5 and above, and Internet Explorer 11 and above.