Make your company more visible by having RingCentral publish your details in business listings for free.
Benefits of Directory Listing
Establish a strong local presence for your company
- Get your company details published in National Local Directory Assistance and show up in local searches for your business category.
- Your listing will reach a wide audience and is available to everyone who calls 411.
- Add your company’s primary contact information, including company name, address, main phone number, and main fax number.
Control over your business listings
- After your Directory Assistance entry is published it can be updated within 24-72 hours, and you can remove it at any time.
- When you change your location it’s easy to update or cancel your listing.
- Directory Listing is a free advertising feature for RingCentral Office customers.
Directory Listing FAQs
How do I sign up to get a business directory listing published?
It’s easy to get your listing posted. Your account admin goes to the homepage of your account. Under settings, in the Company Shortcuts section, there’s a shortcut for 411. The admin clicks 411 and can select the primary phone number, address, fax and also a toll-free number you want to promote. Hit Publish and you’re all set.
What if I want to delete the business listing?
Once your listing is posted, you can make changes and even delete your entire listing. Your account admin simply goes to your Listing Details and selects Edit or Remove to make changes to your profile.
How many different listings in business directories can I have?
You get one listing per company, and get to publish your main company number, fax number and business address.