Collaborate more effectively with colleagues, clients, and contractors with team messaging, task assignment, calendar sharing and more. Also, utilize out-of-the-box integrations with Jira, Asana, Box, G-Drive, OneDrive and more.
Sophisticated call management, enabling you to configure your phone system across entire company, regardless of location or device. Optimize communication with custom admin and user configurations online or using mobile
Whether you're an Apple® or Android™ user, you can use your smartphones and tablets to make and receive calls, join and host meetings, team message co-workers and partners, send and receive faxes and texts, set up and join conferences, and configure phone
system settings, notifications, and voicemail.
Hold video meetings with screen sharing, in-meeting public and private chat capabilities—anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Maximum number of participants varies by the video platform: Premium with RingCentral Video (up to 200) Premium with RingCentral Meetings (up to 100) Standard with RingCentral Video (up to 100) Standard with RingCentral Meetings (up to 4).
Gain the ability to proactively review overall RingCentral system health and diagnose quality issues impacting users. A holistic overview of quality measured by location, endpoint, codec, ISP, and more enables easier monitoring and faster troubleshooting.
Users can log in to RingCentral automatically with their corporate credentials. Reduce the IT cost of assisting in password recovery and benefit from a central authentication point that securely accesses your RingCentral service from any device.
Advanced call management controls (monitor, whisper, barge, takeover) to allow authorized users to listen in on employee calls with clients to monitor the conversation, provide coaching, and facilitate discussion.
Other features include overflow call queues, user groups, role-based access control with customized roles/permissions.
Advanced call handling including whisper, barge, and more
RingCentral APIs let you create your own custom applications and seamlessly integrate business communications into your key business processes, so you can automate workflows, drive efficiency, and gain valuable insight
from communications data.
*Offer is limited to 50 lines. Call sales for pricing for larger purchases.
**Free trial is only available to new subscribers. Trial is limited to a maximum of five users and two desktop phones. Trial subscriptions include 50 minutes of domestic calls per user. Any free trial hardware must be returned within 21 days of trial cancellation in order to avoid hardware charges.
- Phone rental available only with multi-year contract.
- Professional implementations for two users and above.
- Other taxes and fees such as the Federal Universal Service Recovery Fee, E911 Service Fee, Compliance and Administrative Cost Recovery Fee, 911 Fee, and State and Local Taxes, may apply. See Taxes & Fees for more information.
- Additional toll-free minutes billed at 3.9¢/min.
- International calls will be charged at the current rates published in our international rates table. Calls to international toll-free numbers will be charged per minute, based on the country’s rate.
- Mobile User extensions should not be used for making and receiving phone calls. While adding a Mobile User extension is free, if a Mobile User extension is used to make or receive phone calls in a given month, you will be charged that month for that Mobile User extension at the same rate per month as you are charged for Digital Lines.
- Unlimited phone calls and unlimited Business SMS and MMS is limited to US and CA markets only.