Get instant notifications for voice and fax messages by email, SMS or our real-time call management application, Softphone.
Never miss an important voicemail or fax >>
Get instant notification whenever your company receives:
- Missed calls
- Urgent messages
- Use advanced settings to configure notifications
- Click Advanced Notifications Options to configure notifications:
- Specify different email and text notification addresses for each type of notification.
- Remove the on/off controls for the email and text messages in the bottom part of the screen, as on/off is now controlled by the checkboxes in the top of the screen.
- Configure voicemail and fax notifications to be sent with or without attachment.
You can enable marking messages as ‘read’ once they are emailed to you.
Save time with fax delivery confirmations >>
- There’s no need to wait by a fax machine to make sure a fax was sent.
- Monitor the transmission online and receive transmission status emails.
Maintain a record of all communications >>
- Call logs record all inbound and outbound communications.
- Maintain records, return calls, and control costs.
How will I get notified of new messages? >>
What if I’m traveling in another country? >>
Can I hear the voicemail or see the fax as soon as I’m notified? >>
You will have ultimate flexibility in knowing when messages and faxes arrive in your RingCentral system or when you missed a call. You can receive notification by email, SMS to your cell phone or via Softphone. You can configure your system to alert you one way for missed calls, another for faxes received and another for voicemail messages.
Your RingCentral Message Alerts is only one of many features included with your virtual phone system. You can begin by using only your Message Alerts and start using additional features as your business needs require. The richness of RingCentral business communication features gives you the competitive edge you need to grow your business.