Automatic call recording
Enable an automatic call recorder function for your inbound and outbound calls.
Benefits of automatic call recording:
Easy to set up
- With a few simple clicks, admins can enable automatic call recording for one or multiple users.
- Admins can enable automatic call recording for inbound calls to departments.
- Quickly select recordings for incoming and/or outgoing calls.
Playback or download recordings any time
- As many as 100,000 recordings are saved per account, and recordings are available for download and playback for 90 days.
- Download individual or multiple recordings for review and playback.
- Use default or custom announcements for inbound and outbound calls.
- Emails are automatically sent to users who have automatic recording enabled.
- Users who have this feature enabled can record specific calls they make or receive.
- Such calls can be recorded from any device, anytime.
Automatic call recording FAQs:
How does automatic call recording work?
- Once activated for an extension by an admin, automatic call recording will record all of that extension’s incoming and outgoing calls. Recordings can be enabled for individual or multiple users and can be downloaded or played back any time.
- Recordings can be enabled for inbound calls to departments.
- You must have RingCentral Office (Premium or Enterprise) to use automatic recordings. Please call sales at 1-877-323-8684 for pricing and details.
How many recordings are stored, and how long are they saved?
- Recordings are automatically saved in call logs for up to 90 days, with up to 100,000 recordings per account. You can download the recordings for your own records or for playback in the future.
How does on-demand call recording work?
- Simply press *9 to begin and end recording a call.